Blackheads are a skin problem that many young people have. The real cause of blackheads is related to pores and oil. Excessive oil and failure to clean the pores are inseparable. So how to remove blackheads is the most effective? How to eliminate blackheads?
Inner membrane of egg shell
After washing face, knock on a raw egg, take the inner membrane of the egg shell, carefully tear it off and stick it on your nose, and then tear it off after it is pressed tightly.
Tomato and lemon
It is effective to remove old dead cells, deep cleansing the skin, tightening pores, and particularly effective for blackheads and oily skin. Lemon also has a whitening effect.
Method: Puree the tomatoes and lemon slices, add a little flour and mix well. Apply it evenly on the face for about 30 minutes and rinse off with water.
Essential oils to remove blackheads
Lavender essential oil quickly enters the hair follicles, clears the deposits in the hair follicles, unclogs the pores and removes excess oil.
Method: Put a few drops of lavender essential oil on a wet cotton pad. Then massage the nose in circular motions for about 10 minutes, and then rinse with water. But I want to remind everyone not to use this method to paste the whole face!
Rice to remove blackheads
Cook the rice, the rice can't be too hard! Of course, if there is glutinous rice, it would be better. The glutinous rice is soft, sticky and not easy to disperse, and has good adsorption power. Serve a small bowl of rice while it's hot (warm is best), then knead it tightly into a ball, apply it to the nose with more blackheads, and gently roll while kneading. After massage for about 20 minutes, wash your face with clean water. The skin with open wounds may be painful. Use it with caution!
Salt to remove blackheads
After washing your face, when the skin is still moist, apply a proper amount of salt to your nose and massage in circular motions. You will feel the salt slowly melt; after about ten minutes, wash it off with water.
Note: Those with acne or wounds will definitely hurt, so use with caution; it is not recommended for people with sensitive skin.
Suggested product: Facial cleansing salt. When using it, you can take a small spoonful of it on your hand and mix it with a few drops of water to turn it into a thick liquid. Then massage the liquid on your nose for a while and then wash it off.
Pearl powder to remove blackheads
Put an appropriate amount of pearl powder into a small dish, add an appropriate amount of water, and adjust the pearl powder into a paste; take an appropriate amount of the adjusted pearl powder paste and apply it evenly on the face; use a facial massage technique on the face until the pearl powder on the face is dry, then wash the face with water. Use it 2 to 3 times a week to get rid of aging cutin and blackheads.
Lemon sea salt to remove blackheads
Take a tablespoon of sea salt, half a tablespoon of lemon juice, and a tablespoon of water, and mix them carefully, and then apply the mixture to your face. Wait fifteen minutes and then wash it off. However, this method is not suitable for sensitive skin and dry skin.
Green tea scrub is also a good method. Soak a green tea bag for a while, then mix it with two tablespoons of sugar, apply it to your face and leave it for 10 to 15 minutes and then wash it off.
Toothpaste to blackhead skin care steps
A pure white toothpaste (try to choose a mild toothpaste with natural plant ingredients to avoid unnecessary skin irritation.)
1. First of all, steam the face with hot water or steam to let the pores open naturally, which will help clean the pores deeply.
2. Clean the face with warm water or facial cleanser, and then squeeze a small amount of toothpaste on the T zone or the area with blackheads on the nose, and push it evenly until you see all white, then apply toothpaste There will be a cool feeling in the place.
3. About 5 minutes or so, the coolness of the applied area is very weak or even disappeared, and then rinse the toothpaste with water. At this time you will find that the annoying blackheads are indeed disappeared.
Toothpaste can remove blackheads, and the effect is still there, but you must pay attention to the method steps. If the method is wrong, it will not be able to remove the blackheads.
Correct use of blackhead stickers
1. Before use, pay attention to the area where the nasal patch is used, whether there is redness, swelling, inflammation, wounds, or broken skin. If so, it should not be used, otherwise it will easily break the acne or make the wound inflamed.
2. Wash your face with warm water and facial cleanser.
3. Fill the cup with hot water and use hot water vapor to steam the nose, so that the pores will open naturally, which will help the skin to expel toxins and help cleanse.
4. Put the nasal patch on the nose and wait for 20-30 minutes until the nasal patch is dry.
5. After the nasal patch is dry, tear it off, paying attention to the direction: pull it from bottom to top, so that the effect of removing blackheads is best.
6. The last and most important step is to tighten the pores. You can use a cotton pad dipped in toner and apply it on the nose, but a simpler and more effective method is to freeze a bottle of water in the refrigerator in advance. After the nasal patch is removed, apply ice water to the nose to shrink the pores.